- Tour Overview
Bali Half Day Tour Package – Denpasar Bali City Tour
Denpasar City Tour of Bali Daily Tour is an Exiting Bali Daily Tour Packages to discover bustling city of Denpasar, which home to several historical, multi-cultural, traditional, and religious gems.
Denpasar is the capital of Bali and the main gateway to the island. Located in the south of Bali, about 14 kms from the Ngurah Rai International Airport. Is the central control for most economic and bussiness, social, education, governmental, and organisation activities in Bali.
The itinerary of Denpasar Bali City Tour take you on journeys to visit Puputan Square, Jagatnatha Temple, Bali Museum, Pasar Badung Traditional Market, Bajra Sandi Monument, and a chance to taste Bali’s iconic dish, Babi Guling (Suckling pig).
Our Denpasar Bali City Tour are included of all the entrance fees and tickets, lunch, tax, and comfortable air-conditioned car transfer with expert and knowledgeable Balinese guide.
- Morning : 08.00 am | Duration 7 hours
Denpasar Bali City Tour Highlights :
- Exploration of Denpasar, the capital of Bali
- Historic Puputan Square, memorializing colonial history
- Discovery of arts, culture & history at Bali Museum
- A visit to Badung Market—the largest market on the island
- Iconic architecture & Balinese history at Bajra Sandhi
- Comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan on private basis
- English speaking driver/guide
- Entrance fees
- Government tax
- Above price quoted per person in US dollar
- A minimum of 2 (two) adult per booking is required
- Child; 4 – 11 years old at 50% off
- Child below 4 years old are complimentary
- The tour are in private, that mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The payment can be made in cash either US $, AS $, MYR, EURO, Rupiah or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates
- Credit card are acceptable with additional 3% surcharge for Bank tax
- Get special discount for group booking